Below you will find resources, suggestions, and tips on how to get the most out of your time in Montclair, New Jersey.
Get Your Eat On
Le Salbuen specializes in global inspired organic farm-to-table meat, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes. Share a local and organic meal with family and friends as you create lasting memories in a warm European setting.
- My favorite Le crust - LE SALBUEN PORK BACON BURGER - local heritage pork and bacon patty, local aged cheddar, maple caramelized organic apples and onions, NJ micro herbs, hand-cut fries - $15.
- My favorite Le organic salad - WALNUT STREET SALAD - organic spinach, caramelized walnuts, corn, figs, organic avocado, onion, organic egg,walnut goat cheese crust, walnut balsamic vinaigrette - $13.
(photo courtesy of Le Salbuen)
Ani Ramen embraces the tradition of quality, hand-rolled noodle ramen by interpreting it in their own modern way to bring a unique and vibrant atmosphere. This all comes together as a modern, casual interpretation of their favorite Tokyo experiences, right here in Montclair. Authentic food, a real city-feel and bustling energy.
- My favorite big bowl - NO.6 ANI RAMEN - traditional pork broth, soy tare with chashu pork, kakuni, spinach, kikurage & scallions - $12.
- My favorite little big bite - PORK BUNS - kakuni, shredded cabbage & pickled cucumber with spicy miso mayo (2 buns) - $6.
(photo courtesy of Ani Ramen)
The Corner is a gourmet cafe serving the finest coffee grounds, tea leaves and fresh-pressed juices alongside a delicious in-house pastry and savory menu. It reflects the mix of urban eclectic sensibilities while paying tribute to Montclair's familiar, suburban charm.
- My favorite breakfast - FRESH BERRY PANCAKE - with poached apricots in vanilla syrup - $11.
- My favorite snack - PROSCIUTTO & RICOTTA TOAST - orange marmalade ricotta on grilled rustic toast - $7.
- My favorite treat - 230 COOKIE - chocolate chip cookie made fresh daily at 2:30pm - $2.30.
- My favorite juice - BEE'S KNEES - Apple, Beet, Carrot, Ginger - $6.
(photo courtesy of The Corner)
Villalobos has respect and love for classic Mexican food. Their menu draws on influences from traditional recipes and indigenous ingredients, but stylized into its own interpretation.
- My favorite guacamole - BACON AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS - Nueske’s slab bacon / jalapeno / crispy Brussels sprouts - $12.
- My favorite taco - AL PASTOR - marinated pork shoulder / roasted pineapple / cilantro / onion - $6.
(photo courtesy of Villalobos)
Montclair Bread Company is a family-owned bread bakery with a doughnut addiction!! They use traditional European techniques and locally sourced and all-natural ingredients.
- My favorite doughnut - FRUITY PEBBLES - $3.
- My favorite bread - PRETZEL ROLL - $1.50.
- My favorite sandwich - PEAR, BRIE & ARUGULA - French brie, fresh pear, baby arugula with mustard vinaigrette on a baguette - $6.25.
(photo courtesy of Montclair Bread Company)
Get Your Shop On
Parcel is a purveyor of fine paper goods & curious vintage objects.
- They have a section just for EPHEMERA!
- They do custom invitations, decorations, and stationery.
(photo courtesy of Parcel)
Heratij is a lifestyle. They are a retail store rooted in the winter sports industry. They blend high-quality ski and snowboard equipment with the same high-quality street and lifestyle apparel.
Le Willow 83 showcases women's, men's, and children's clothing, as well as home goods, dog accessories & gifts at 83 N Willow St.
Montclair Film Festival engages, educates and entertains through the power of visual storytelling.
Montclair Art Museum engages a diverse community through its distinctive collection of American and Native American art, exhibitions, and educational programs that link art to contemporary life in a global context.
Wellmont Theater is a newly refurbished classic performance venue.
Brookdale Park offers the public access to both passive and active recreational activities as well as picturesque vistas. Trails for walking and running, lush groves and extensive lawns, playgrounds, sports fields, track facilities, tennis courts, an archery range and stadium grandstand are just some of the numerous attractions that make Brookdale Park a magnet for nature lovers, families, and physical fitness enthusiasts for miles around.
(video courtesy of Montclair Recreation & Cultural Affairs)
Presby Memorial Iris Gardens have historically been maintained by the nonprofit Citizens Committee of the Presby Memorial Iris Gardens of Montclair. This dedicated group of volunteers and staff work year-round to preserve the work started by Barbara Walther, the volunteer President and Curator for its first 50 years.
Edgemont Park. The Friends of Edgemont Park is a volunteer organization whose goals are to improve and preserve Edgemont Memorial Park. The Friends organization will advocate for the Park, maintain its pastoral qualities, recognize its historical significance and build community around the Park.
Montclair, NJ Homes for Sale $500,000 - $1 Million
Montclair, NJ Homes for Sale Over $1 Million
274 Upper Mountain Ave
Montclair, New Jersey
Listing office: HALSTEAD PROPERTY NEW JERSEY, LLC
MLS® ID: 3439783